1. Personal information:
We, The Provider, are committed to safeguarding personal privacy. This policy recognises that individuals have the right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is not undertaken lightly. We do not sell or rent any of the personal data we collect. Unless given specific consent to do otherwise, Central Victorian Greenhouse Alliance will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Collecting personal information:
The Provider cannot and will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. Only personal information that has been provided voluntarily will be collected.
3. Use of tracking technologies:
Central Victorian Greenhouse Alliance uses tracking technologies such as cookies and web beacons. These are implemented to make the website and services as convenient as possible to use. Cookies are chunks of information that a web site transfers to the hard disk of a computer for record keeping purposes. Most internet browsers are able to accept tracking technologies such as web beacons or cookies. Users cannot personally be identified by these tracking technologies. However, they do identify the browser of the user.
4. Disclosing and use of personal information:
We will use personal Information for the following primary purposes:
- To collect Requests for Quotes (RFQs) which we will then pass onto the Solar Retailer for this program, Specialized Solar and Electrical so that they can provide a quotation.
- To collect Registrations for Events and Q&A Workshops
- To collect Registrations for newsletters
5. Contact by the Provider:
Central Victorian Greenhouse Alliance may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to:
- Respond to any enquiries relating to the Brimbank Community Solar Program
- Check on the quality of service provided by our delivery partner, Specialized Solar and Electrical
- Inform about new products, events, upgrades, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
- The sending of newsletters.
6. Right of access for the individual:
Individuals have the right to review information that may have been provided by them and recorded on the Providers database. You can review information by contacting the Provider on the customer enquiry number 1300 466 274
Individuals have the right to request that their personal data is removed from the Providers database at any time by emailing email@example.com
9. The Provider and links to other web sites:
Central Victorian Greenhouse Alliance provides links to websites outside of our site. These linked sites are not under the control of the Provider, and the Provider cannot be held responsible for the conduct of companies which have links to the Providers web site, nor for the performance of any software and/or content contained on the external websites.
10. Problems or queries:
Talk to a Solar Expert
Fill in your details to speak to a solar expert and receive a quote.